The best partnerships content in the industry, curated just for you.
Part of being in our community means having access to one of the best partnerships content libraries in the industry. Here's a quick rundown of what to expect:
✉️ Our Official Newsletters
We have developed a network of podcasts, articles, and series that will bring you insights and lessons from some of the greatest Partnership Leaders in the world. If you subscribe you'll get:
- PL;DR: Our weekly wise-cracking newsletter, filled with memes, news and great content to begin your day with a smile.
- This Week in PL: Our weekly collection of Partnership Leaders events and content that you cant miss.
- Monthly newsletter: A deep analysis of the latest Tech, SaaS & Partnerships news.
▶️ Our Content Network
We have developed a network of podcasts, articles, and series that will bring you insights and lessons from some of the greatest Partnership Leaders in the world.
If you aren't a paid member yet, you will have limited access to the content below. Join us to unlock the full conversation.
- Groundwork: Hosted by Tai Rattigan, Co-Founder and COO at Partnership Leaders, this show features leaders building partnerships ecosystems at the best tech companies around the world. This podcast will provide you with the tools and insights they need to build a successful partner program, one episode at a time. Subscribe.
- Ecosystem Aces: Hosted by Chip Rodgers, CMO at WorkSpan, this podcast is dedicated to helping partnership leaders unleash the full potential of their partner network, at an enterprise, medium and small level. Each episode features a conversation with a senior partner leader discussing topics like co-selling strategies, co-selling with hyperscalers, building joint solutions with partners, growing your partner program, collaborating with your partners, successful career strategies, and more. Subscribe
- The Partner Ship : The Partner Ship is a bi-weekly interactive Linkedin Live show where we interview Partnership Leaders who have successfully navigated the partnerships seas. Unlike other podcasts, this show is recorded live and centers around you, the audience. Ask questions, engage with the speakers, and participate in our regular give aways. Previous guests include Marco De Paulis, Cory Snyder, and Xiaofei Zhang. Follow our host, Franz-Josef Schrepf, on LinkedIn and join the next event!
- Investible Partnerships: Des Russel, Chief Partnership Officer at Partner Elevate and lead of our APAC chapter, talks to industry and business leaders about driving partner impact with investible partnerships. Join him for great conversations that will teach you how to maximize your relevance and value, to create differentiated, investible partnerships that grow revenue. Subscribe.
- Just Push Play: Marc Gawith, Head of Business Development at Pictory, shares how to use media and content to empower your partnerships and BD strategy. This podcast dives into the incredible world of business development, media integration, and cutting-edge strategies for business. Subscribe.
- Tools of the Trade: Hosted by Tom Williams, Managing Director at Edge Partner Consulting, Tools of Trade highlights one partner tech solution in every episode. These videos will expose you to a wide number of solutions and learn about the company, the problems they solve, and the solutions they provide for partnerships folks like us.
🔒 This content is exclusive to PL Members.
Our blog features interviews and articles by some of the greatest partnerships minds of our time. Topics range from Partnerships roles and types, how to build your Partner Program, and career progression advice. You can browse it by yourself, but just in case you want some advice, here are some of our more popular categories:
Would you like to collaborate on content with us? Ping Juancho Aguerre, our Content Manager, in Slack and share your ideas.
📊 PL Market Insights
We are working with several partners to produce surveys and reports that will help us understand different aspects of our industry.
- The State of Partner Led Growth: We partnered with Hubspot and Pavilion to understand how marketing and sales executives are using partnerships to lower customer acquisition costs, increase retention and LTV, or enter new markets. Don't miss the insights from over 200 Sales and Marketing execs. Download the report.
- The State of Co-Selling: Hyperscalers Edition: Are co-selling with AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud? We partnered with WorkSpan to produce a survey and report, focused on understanding the benefits and challenges of partnering with Cloud Service Providers or Hyperscalers. Get access to insights and lessons from experts Bader Hamdan, Chaitra Verdulapalli, Jake Makler, Juhi Saha and Justin Forth. Download the report.
- Relationship Selling: A Guide to Accelerating the Co-Sell Motion: Kristine Stewart engages thought leaders to decode the essence of co-selling, from its advantages to constructing a robust framework and mapping accounts. Learn from technology professionals about crafting effective co-selling platforms, best practices, and the future of relationship-based selling. Download the guide.
- The State of Partner Experience 2023: Gain invaluable insights into your partner relationships with an exclusive snapshot of PartnerPath's research, brought to you in collaboration with Impartner. Discover what partners truly desire at every stage of the partner journey, and uncover expert advice from leading ecosystem professionals in this comprehensive exploration of the partnership landscape. Download the report.
- The State of Platforms: This exclusive report is coming in early November and will unveil original data on the top 50 SaaS companies, reporting on the number of apps and integrations, their marketplaces, and their partner teams. Delve into marketplace strategy, KPIs, and insights from industry experts like Jay McBain, Avanish Sahai, Peter Evans, and Scott Brinker. Whether you're a provider, consumer, or part of the ecosystem, this report, created with Hubspot and Canalys, offers invaluable insights. Register to get the report first.
- The State of Partner Ops and Programs 2022: We partnered with Hubspot to produce this report filled with market insights on partner operations, programs, and strategy based on a survey of over 650 partner professionals and executives. Download the report.
📅 Our Events
We have a range of online events featuring some of the best partnerships professionals in the business. Our goal at each one of these events is that you leave with concrete and actionable insights that you can apply in your partnerships practice. Members of Partnerships Leaders have unlimited access to our event recordings.
You can check out our full event calendar here.
Open to the Public:
- Webinar: This agile event features a single expert that shares their perspective on a topic for around 30 minutes and then opens up the session for Q&A. They are casual, fun and engaging, almost like a chat with a colleague.
- Panel: Several speakers, one topic. The perfect event type for those that love to get several perspectives on the same problem. They are very dynamic and perfect for discussions.
- Masterclass: A Masterclass features an expert on a specific topic or use case. They are very specific, follow a method, and ideal for those that enjoy a good lecture. These events always leave some sort of content behind, like a playbook, calculator or framework.
Catalyst23: During August 21st-23rd we will be heading to Denver to chart new heights for the global partnerships ecosystem. You can expect interactive and insightful content, unrivaled networking opportunities, and actionable takeaways to achieve your goals. Check out the agenda, speakers and get your tickets here.
Exclusive for Members:
- Roundtables: This boutique event only fits between 8 and 12 attendees. They are built around a specific topic and prioritize engagement with the audience.
- Office Hours: These recurring sessions offer a safe space for partner professionals to ask questions, get support, share their experience, and have great conversations. We currently hold three:
- Series: They explore a broad topic, which is why they are divided in monthly sessions. Each event is related to the others but also works as a stand alone, so yo don't need to attend all of them to get value out of a single session. Darren Bibby, Principal at AlignedPartner, is currently leading a monthly series around “Building Great Partner Programs, Inside and Out”. You can learn more about it here.
🎓 EcoU - A Partnership Leaders Initiative
One of the biggest challenges that our industry faces is that there are very few places where partnerships professionals can develop the skills that they need to succeed. EcoU offers training programs, led by experienced leaders, that will help you fulfill your potential. Currently, we have openings for the following program:
- Partner Manager Mastermind Series: We are launching the second cohort of this successful program, led by Dr. Chris Lavoie. We will welcome up to 30 of the brightest and most ambitious partnership practitioners into an exclusive group, where they will navigate through training milestones designed to help them unlock the next level of growth (and income) faster. Learn more here.
If you aren't a paid member yet, you will have limited access to the content above. Join us to unlock the full conversation and start:
- Building and learning with the top partner people at the best companies around the world.
- Increasing your impact and accelerating your career with proven resources, tools, and best practices.
- Growing a network of peers, partners, and advisors with common objectives.